Sunday, November 28, 2010

Does Your Dog Treat You Worse Than Your Husband Or Wife Does?

Does Your Dog Treat You Worse Than Your Husband Or Wife Does?
Success  Story: 5yr-old American Pit Bull Terrier NOW Walking On
A Loose Leash...
Does Your Dog Treat Your Worse Than Your Husband  Or Wife Does?

Would you tolerate your wife not paying attention to you, when you
asked her to do something?  How about if your husband didn't look
at you, or even acknowledge you... when you ask him to bring your
medicine?
If you have a healthy relationship with your significant other,
then you probably couldn't imagine your spouse treating you with
such disrespect.
But the same people who would divorce their husband or wife in a
New York minute for this type of behavior... will tolerate it for
years from their dog.
Yes... from the same animal that they feed, bathe, house and pay
for medical bills. 
But ask the dog to do something-- and they'll consistently let
their pet ignore them.  AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!
You don't need to be a professional dog trainer to get great
results with your dog.  And you don't need to learn the secrets and
tips that we use to get super-fast results with minimal effort.
(Although it helps!)  But what you do need is to command your dog's
attention.
 
Getting your dog's attention is the foundation of all dog training.
 It's very difficult to teach your dog anything (or your husband or
wife for that matter-- either!) ... if you don't first have their
attention.
And this is why the first exercise I always teach a new dog  is
"The Attention Getter" exercise.
How do I accomplish this, you're wondering? 
I start by insisting that the dog walks on a loose leash. And it's
physically impossible  for a dog  to walk on a loose leash and NOT
pay attention to the person on the other end of the leash.  Once I
have the dog's attention-- and have taught him to pay attention
around all types of distractions-- only then can I proceed to
fixing problems, teaching obedience exercises, or even just bonding
with my dog.

SUCCESS STORY: 5yr-old American Pit Bull Terrier WALKING
ON A LOOSE LEASH!

I received this e-mail, this morning.
I love getting this kind of letter:
"Dear Adam,
I have a 5yr-old American Pit Bull Terrier. He is full of life and
game and for 5 years he has pulled on his leash to the point that
my wife nor my son could walk him. It was a constant struggle for
me, too, and it limited where I could take him for safety reasons
and for fear of embarrassment.
I purchased access to your site yesterday. When I got home and
followed your instructions on Loose Leash Walking in 10 Minutes,
the same dog that pulled until he choked himself was walking by my
left side completely in-sync with me in UNDER 5 MINUTES!!!
He stopped when I stopped, sped-up when I sped-up, and slowed down
when I slowed down.
Later that night I was taking him out again and he got a real test.
Two people were walking their dogs on either side of the street.
Normally he would have been lunging at them to sniff and
investigate however, miraculously, I stopped walking game him the
"stop" command and so did he... no pulling! One of the owners said,
"Wow, at least someone listens" as their dog was lunging and
barking. In 5 years I've never felt more proud of my dog, Lexx,
than at that moment.
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
Based on the results I've seen thus far (1 day) I would have been
willing to pay 100 times the amount you charge.
I feel I have a completely new relationship with my boy now and I
can't wait to get home from work and take him for a walk -- I
walked him 5 times last night  ;]
With many thanks,
Christian Rxxxxx
~ New Jersey ~
christian.rxxxxx@rxxxxxe.com "

Enjoy your dog,
- Adam Katz
Dogproblems.com

No comments: