Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dealing with Invisible Illness

There's a big gap in postings.  I apologize for my absence.  As you can see, I'm just another human being dealing with everyday issues and then some.  You will find, at different times as I go along in my blog, that I refer to disability issues, illness, and maybe even some medical posts.  It all depends on what the day brings. 
Because I deal with a chronic illness that is debilitating, I am often indisposed.  Yet I press on.  Quick, guess who said, "Never, never, never give up!"  I find a reason every day to keep going.  Sometimes the going is slow.............and sometimes I'm on a mission.  When you're in the situation that I am, and there are many people who are, you gotta go with the flow.  I may not even be able to type much to share.  Some days my fingers work better than others.  I know I've made progress when I can post content that appeals to me and I want to share with you.  Isn't that what these blogs are for?  
Some blogs focus on business and success.  Some on health and wellness.  I focus on being successful in business with health and disability issues.  I will post more on the subjects later.  I've reached my limit tonight.  In closing, it's been a merry Christmas and I'm looking forward to a new and improved year. 

No comments: