Thursday, November 11, 2010

SuperHero Cartoon Style Social icon Set | Social Icon Studio

Would you consider me the nerdy, superhero type? Yea, I played D & D when I was in high school. I always had my nose stuck in a sci-fi/fantasy book. You know, the really thick kind that took 2 hands to hold it was so big. I even had a friend that wore black rimmed glasses and they broke. Guess what he did to fix them? Yep, white bandage tape on the nosepiece. He even had the pocket protector. He was smart, too. He was always our DM, that "Dungeon Master" for those non-nerdy types. We even played the role playing game called Champions. It's the same concept as D & D except it's SUPERHEROS. My fav! You want to know about me. What I'm like. I'm a SUPERHERO, or is it superheroin? Either way, I'm "up, up, and away"!

SuperHero Cartoon Style Social icon Set Social Icon Studio

No comments: